Heritage Insurance Service obtains both public and private information in order to quote accuate insurance prices, and to maintain said policies. The following is a summary of our current policies in regard to how private information is collected, used, and stored.
Information We Collect and How We Do So:
- We collect information required to accurately asses an insurance policy and qualify the customer for any additional discounts that may be available.
- In addition to the information collected from the customer, Heritage Insurance may also aquire additional information from third parties such as the DMV.
- Contact information obtained will only be used in correlation with the policy issued, and may be used to contact the customer about the exsisting policy, or to renew a policy.
Maintaining of Private and Public Information:
- Heritage Insurance will retain information obtained from customers
- This information is stored in security protected databases, and is only accessed by employees authorized directly to service the customers account.
- Information received from non-customers will be treated in the same manner as the information of our customers.
Policy on Disclosing Information:
- Information obtained from customers will under no circumstances be sold to any third party
- Public information will be shared with our third party partners, but only as a necessity in the service for the customer, these third parties are not allowed to disclose information with others.
- Heritage Insurance will disclose information about the policy and driver to investigators, attorneys, or law officials if we are legally mandated to do so.